Author Topic: October wet fire.  (Read 256 times)

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
  • If I go missing, carladerby at gmail for info.
October wet fire.
« on: November 01, 2017, 07:33:58 AM »
Here is a 1 minute and a half sort of intro, or part one but you can skip it.

This is a long winded 23 minute video. I'm no Shug and I got to rambling I guess. cool info mixed in there anyway.

pessimist complain about the wind. optimist expect the wind to change. realist adjusts the sails.

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
Re: October wet fire.
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:50:26 AM »
I know I'm losing my mind. It's okay to discuss it here. Also I'm not a homosexual, I don't have any teeth so I talk funny.
pessimist complain about the wind. optimist expect the wind to change. realist adjusts the sails.

Offline Moe M.

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 08:16:03 AM »
I know I'm losing my mind. It's okay to discuss it here. Also I'm not a homosexual, I don't have any teeth so I talk funny.

LOL, I must have missed something,  the video was fine in my opinion, did someone make a pass at you or complain about how you talked  ??? ?

Oh, BTW, I did answer your question about my emergency/daypack load out.
In youth we learn,   with age we understand.

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 11:37:17 AM »
No, but it was quiet in here for a while LOL! I have a wisdom tooth that needs to come out only because the gum never healed around it properly so food packs in there. Then my lowers will fit again.

I made four videos total walking the property and rambling about the things I saw. Should I post them or not? They are long.

Offline Moe M.

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 06:13:47 PM »
No, but it was quiet in here for a while LOL! I have a wisdom tooth that needs to come out only because the gum never healed around it properly so food packs in there. Then my lowers will fit again.

I made four videos total walking the property and rambling about the things I saw. Should I post them or not? They are long.

I say post them,  it's not like we're running out of band width here on B&B,  to say it's been slow is under stating the state we've been in around here as of late.
In youth we learn,   with age we understand.

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 12:45:42 PM »