Author Topic: Am I still dumbass  (Read 163 times)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
Am I still dumbass
« on: July 17, 2017, 01:46:48 PM »
I tried to post from NC on my phone and my screen name reverted to dumbass.  Checking on my status.

madmax

edit...Nope.  Hot dog I'm back.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
Re: Am I still dumbass
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 02:10:46 PM »
Where been you? 

Dumbass?  Not you.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:27:53 PM »
Western NC in our off the grid cabin in the mountains.  Got to town now and then but all I had was my phone.  Came home via Hilton Head SC where we regaled ourselves in high count cotton sheets and amazing food.  Home now.  Getting ready for a battle royal with my insurance company to get me fixed finally.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 02:59:39 PM »
Well I hope you win that one. 
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 03:07:24 PM »
Thanks.
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline crashdive123

• Vendor
  • Water Stone
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 03:17:30 PM »
Well ......... to answer your original question .......

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 03:19:03 PM »
I figured you'd chime in with this subject.
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline crashdive123

• Vendor
  • Water Stone
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 03:20:14 PM »
I know ................... .. I'm a turd. 

Offline upthecreek

• Charred Cloth Challenge
  • Global Moderator
  • Diamond Stone
  • Friction Fire Fellowship & River Rat
    • my youtube
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2017, 05:03:21 PM »
Is this where I say yes?  :cheers: I got to get down there and see ya. Need to visit Mike too.

Creek
Axes Rock!

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 05:26:11 AM »
LOL.  I brought this on myself.  Mike has carved out his little version of paradise.  Love to have you visit FL.  But it's brutal until after Halloween.  Not that that stops the Kracs from jumping the gun and planning a camp in Oct every year.
Hunter S, Thompson