Author Topic: 40 meals $17.76 patriot foods special until July 9th!!!!!  (Read 836 times)

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
  • If I go missing, carladerby at gmail for info.
40 meals $17.76 patriot foods special until July 9th!!!!!
« on: July 06, 2017, 12:36:26 PM »
Order up to 2 which is 80 packages of food!!!! I got mine!!

I can't share the link? I hope some of you are subscribed to their e-mails. Killer deal.

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1109766611142&ca=46fc4e32-67d3-4aef-a5e2-842404895bfb

« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 12:50:19 PM by xj35s »
pessimist complain about the wind. optimist expect the wind to change. realist adjusts the sails.

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
Re: 40 meals $17.76 patriot foods special until July 9th!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 01:01:53 PM »
That DOES sound like a heckuva deal......have you sampled their wares in the past? :shrug:
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrae.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 01:34:52 PM »
pessimist complain about the wind. optimist expect the wind to change. realist adjusts the sails.

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 01:56:16 PM »
He's the gourmand in residence, so that's good 'nuff fer me! ;D

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 10:31:26 AM »
you get,...

8 servings Heartlands best mashed potatoes
8 maple grove oatmeals
8 granny's home style potato soup.
4 traveler's stew
4 blue ribbon creamy chicken rice
4 country cottage mac and cheese.
8 sweetly coated banana chips.

Online madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 05:47:26 AM »
They extended the offer I guess.  I got 2 - 1 week packages.  They have me hooked.  I'm looking at the coffee now and probably some other dinners.  They seem to be the weak point of dehydrated meals.  But hurricane Don is on it's way.  My camping stash is getting old (I don't think Knorrs has a 25 year shelf life lol)

I also like their water purifiers.  We used a Katadyn super duper SS one on a 21 day Grand Canyon trip.  Nobody had any problems.  These look similar.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Online Moe M.

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2017, 07:06:28 AM »
  I've posted about Patriot Survival food sometime in the past,  my wife had ordered one of their 72 hour special sampler kits,  we had been looking for a long term food option to round out our emergency food pantry for a while,  we have the staples pretty well settled,  most canned and dried super market foods will last at least two years, so we buy what we can tolerate and rotate our stock often enough to keep the use by dates current,  it's the long term stuff that we were weak on.
  I've used MRE's before for trail food, store in the camper food, and for quick fix meals while hunting or fishing in place of freeze dried camping meals like Mountain house and others because MRE's were less expensive in the long run and offered more variety in their sides and accessory packets,  but MRE's are no longer inexpensive and they can be hit & miss quality and taste wise,  so we started looking for other options.
  We tried a few different brands and weren't impressed,  My daughter in law works for Walmart and she bought a couple of buckets of survival food that they offered,  the prices were decent and the food stuffs are bland but edible,  like Mick Dundee said, "you can live off it, but it tastes like schit", the other problem is that most packaged survival foods are marketed for SHTF Preppers, and consist of grains, rice, flour, other foods that need some processing,  we were looking more for freeze dried just add water and reconstitute or quick cook no fuss meals.
  When the Sample Pack from Patriot arrived our expectations were pretty low,  so we were pleasantly surprised with what we received,  it was packaged well, had variety, was easy to prepare, and tastes good enough to not mind having it again.
  I'm not going to tell you that Patriot Survival foods are the best,  who actually knows when they have the best of any product,  but we've been well satisfied with the foods that we've purchased from Patriot,  their prices are better than allot of other brands on the market, and their customer service and shipping times have been good.
  Also worth considering is their sample packs that usually sell for under $25.00 bucks,  their individual serving packets make great substitutes for other brands of more expensive backpacking foods.   
In youth we learn,   with age we understand.

Online madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2017, 07:43:41 AM »
They have me looking into expanding my selection.  We've had huge trees fall on our house during hurricanes and it's still here (Rock hard pine).   And we are high and dry (elevation for FL anyway) and smack dab in between the oceans.  So bugging in is most likely what would happen in a disaster.   That means canned goods are a go.  Also a bomber gennie so we can run the freezer.  But fire or a tornado could leave us hitting the road to shelter.  And dehydrated food rules that scenario.

I really need to dust off our dehydrator right now.  So much is in season here...
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline hunter63

• Water Stone
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2017, 11:53:09 AM »
Thanks for posting.
Seems the prices are still valid....
Ordered 2.
Been tossing the Desert Storm MRE's.....
Geezer Squad, Evoking the 50 year old rule..First 50 years, worried about the small stuff, second 50 years....Not so much

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2017, 12:02:13 PM »
I ordered a couple today as well.  Might as well see if I been missing anything.   :-\
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2017, 03:43:20 PM »
I ordered on the 12th and received them today the 19th. I didn't expect the 8 servings to be in a single pouch. It's fine. I'll re package prior to camping making use of my vacuum sealer. I'm looking forward to my vacation in August. I'm searching for a decent camera for a 3 day canoe camp trip.

1 box will stay in the pantry. The other is for this summer out and about.

Online madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2017, 04:05:57 PM »
Same shipping time here.  Yeah,  I will stash some baggies with those bigger packets.
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 07:24:57 AM »
72 hour 16 serving on sale for $19.95.

https://www.mypatriotsupply.com/dealoftheday.asp

Online madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 01:21:17 PM »
Saw that.  I might get 2.  Great e-food stash.
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2017, 02:47:51 PM »
Yeah, good idea! :thumbsup:    I went for their last 'bargain basement' deal, too.....pretty decent victuals when nothing else is available. ;)