30o,57',22"N

Wow the superscript is cool.

MATT CHAOS:
Test
TEST
TEST
TEST

MATT CHAOS:
I figured out how to make the glow different than the default red with the black font color.

Old Philosopher:

--- Quote from: MATT CHAOS on February 29, 2012, 11:10:32 AM ---I figured out how to make the glow different than the default red with the black font color.

--- End quote ---
Humm... Interesting!

jontok:
How annoying would it be if I was to write a long post like this....? Would it even work??? Let's see. Knife of doom post without pics/links...
The Cursed Blade of Doom is finally finished...Again!
Seems like bad luck follows this knife. I first got it from Samthedog at last years Scandinavian meet.
It was a nice little knife (Little did I know....)
It didn't have a sheath, so I decided to make one for it:
Then This happened (dog ate my homework):
It's taken me some time to get around to it, but I finally managed to put a new handle on it, and make a new sheath.
Now, on the day I finished the knife, my wife's grandma died. So I had to wait with the sheath until yesterday morning.
After finishing wetforming the sheath I had to let it dry out, so I drove to the store for some groceries. On my way home, I ran into a neighbor of mine...Literally! My car's a wreck (his didn't get a dent), which is no fun when you a)live 10km from anywhere and b) are broke. :(
At the moment I'm wondering if these are just coincidences, or if I should just send the knife to someone I don't like! ;):D
As for the knife, I think it turned out ok. It's going to be (one of) my main knives. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version