Author Topic: A short hike with the Dude and an upcoming gear purge  (Read 815 times)

Offline woodsrunner

• Friction Fire Fellowship
  • Water Stone
A short hike with the Dude and an upcoming gear purge
« on: September 03, 2016, 08:07:08 PM »

look for my gear offerings in the members classified section 9/5/16 labor day at 6:00 P.m Mtn....atb...woods
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:24:57 PM by woodsrunner »
'At play in the fields of the Lord'
Save a Logger...Eat a Tree Hugger!

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
Re: A short hike with the Dude and an upcoming gear purge
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2016, 09:42:52 PM »
Thanks Woods.  The pup is doing great on your walks. 

Unrelated to your video....... have they found out anything on the stretch of the Yellowstone and all the tributaries that they closed to all fishing and entry?  I am guessing that is right where you live.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2016, 09:53:41 PM »
Stan, my brother and I were in the Tetons about a week ago and the south entrance to Yellowstone NP was still closed.  The west entrance was open, but there was so much smoke around Thompson Falls that we decided against going into the park.  Further north and west, around Libby, was much more clear of smoke.  Smoke haze hangs just about everywhere in the mountains, but of course winds determine which areas and ranges suffer most as far as smoke is concerned.  The Kootenai River valley was as clear as a bell.....just a beautiful area with beautiful weather. 
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrea.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX

Offline woodsrunner

• Water Stone
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2016, 05:27:38 AM »
Thanks Woods.  The pup is doing great on your walks. 

Unrelated to your video....... have they found out anything on the stretch of the Yellowstone and all the tributaries that they closed to all fishing and entry?  I am guessing that is right where you live.
Thanks Stan...Dinga is coming along fine amigo :)
bird, fish and animal die offs continue to occur world wide...ever since them black birds fell from the sky around Beebe Arkansas.
Seems everyone want to blame it on global warming...many others think differently 8)
anyway, here is the latest so called "News" on the Yellowstone :rolleyes:....atb...woods
https://www.hcn.org/articles/after-thousands-of-fish-die-in-the-yellowstone-river-officials-lift-boating-bans 

Offline WesinND

• Whetstone +
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2016, 07:59:59 AM »
Woods, Good to see you and the Dinga Dude out.  I always enjoy your videos.   Don't let Dinga chase those bears!

Offline woodsrunner

• Water Stone
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2016, 01:44:30 PM »
Woods, Good to see you and the Dinga Dude out.  I always enjoy your videos.   Don't let Dinga chase those bears!
Hey thanks Wes!.....just waiting on the day he runs a cub up a tree...that should be interesting :lol:...woods

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2016, 02:08:20 PM »
So when's the FOR SALE video coming? :drool:    .....and I'm REALLY curious as to what the item is that you are lusting for that necessitates selling off some of your stash? :shrug:
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrea.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX

Offline woodsrunner

• Water Stone
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 08:12:03 PM »
So when's the FOR SALE video coming? :drool:    .....and I'm REALLY curious as to what the item is that you are lusting for that necessitates selling off some of your stash? :shrug:
updated:see above...and i think i gave away that potential purchase early in the vid Craig...thanks for watching brother!