« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 05:55:32 PM »
nope

Offline U.W.

• Friction Fire Fellowship
  • Whetstone +
  • Charred Cloth Challenge
Re: Test
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 06:19:30 PM »
whistler1895: post the link to where your photos are so we can click the link and see your photos

Dano: are you under the impression that he (whistler1895) cannot see that his photo(s) didn't show up??

u.w.

Offline Old Philosopher

• Belt Grinder
  • "I have an opinion about that...."
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 06:29:35 PM »
I wish he'd do all this in one thread, instead of creating a dozen threads we have to sort out.
The more I understand, the less I know. Pretty soon I'll understand everything, and know nothing.

Offline Unknown

• Supporting Member
  • Water Stone
  • Alcholocost of Gibberish
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2016, 06:50:19 PM »

Okay whistler, it's not so easy. If you have the bare bones basic photobucket like me, I admire your persistence. Just dealing with all the ads cropping up on my iPhone was a pain in the butt. Don't remember it being like that on my pc....

If you tap on the pic you want to upload it will reload a larger pic. When you tap that you get a "share" icon. Tap that, and select "get links" from the drop down menu. A new page will load, scroll down to "IMG"

now the tricky part. Getting the right touch so you see a little menu pop up that includes "select all"

That will copy the whole link nicely and brings up the next menu. Choose " copy"

When you return to your post, touching the screen should call up a "paste" button. Tap that and you are done.

Looking at some of your attempts it looks like you are not getting a complete copy of the link. I haven't figured out just the right touch to get to the menu with the -select all - option. You just have to have to play around with it -a lite tap, press and hold, stuff like that.
Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 07:13:08 PM by Unknown »

Offline Dano

• Water Stone
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 06:52:52 PM »
whistler1895: post the link to where your photos are so we can click the link and see your photos

Dano: are you under the impression that he (whistler1895) cannot see that his photo(s) didn't show up??

u.w.

I'm not sure if there is a pic when he copies the link or not.  There are a couple tests he put up so I was simply trying to help.  I've had trouble before myself when I first tried to get PB sorted out.

Online wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2016, 09:41:08 PM »
I always hit the 'preview' button before posting.  If you are successful in bringing the correct link into your message, taking a quick peek at a preview should show the photo as it will appear to the rest of the forum members before you hit the 'post' button. :popcorn:
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrea.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX