Bushlore Topics > Fire!

Friction Fire Fellowship

<< < (103/103)

treez:
Thanks! When I have time I am going to try and get a video of me doing ad well.

PetrifiedWood:
Congrats! :thumbsup:

treez:
So when I hit the button to join the "Friction Fire Fellowship" there isn't a prompt or anyplace to say what post #. Like in my case it was post #508 i think.

PetrifiedWood:

--- Quote from: treez on July 04, 2016, 09:59:20 AM ---So when I hit the button to join the "Friction Fire Fellowship" there isn't a prompt or anyplace to say what post #. Like in my case it was post #508 i think.

--- End quote ---

I checked your profile and it looks like you are part of the FFF member group already when I am logged in as an Admin, but it doesn't show up when logged in as a regular member. I made the FFF your primary member group and moved your supporting member group to the additional groups category. Let me know if everything still works as it should with your account and if not, we will try a different approach.

FFF member list

treez:

--- Quote from: PetrifiedWood on July 04, 2016, 02:49:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: treez on July 04, 2016, 09:59:20 AM ---So when I hit the button to join the "Friction Fire Fellowship" there isn't a prompt or anyplace to say what post #. Like in my case it was post #508 i think.

--- End quote ---

I checked your profile and it looks like you are part of the FFF member group already when I am logged in as an Admin, but it doesn't show up when logged in as a regular member. I made the FFF your primary member group and moved your supporting member group to the additional groups category. Let me know if everything still works as it should with your account and if not, we will try a different approach.

FFF member list

--- End quote ---

Thanks PW! Yeah everything seems to be working on my end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version