General Discussion > General Discussion

I'm BACK!!!

(1/2) > >>

Dano:
Hey everybody!!  Thanks for all the kind words and encouragement with my recent surgery.  I had a two level fusion surgery in my lower back on Tuesday.  They had to go in from the front and rear, so I'm dealing with a few complications from the gut part, but at least I'm back home and back on here!!

Looking forward to getting caught up with all the posts and new members.

Thank you all again very much, you're the best!!

WoodsWoman:
Oh its good to hear from you.  I"ve been wondering how it was going with you.   My hubby has had that surgery along with five others on his back.    Did they put a gazillion staples in you too? 

I"ve had back surgery also.   

Heal up fast .  And pay attention to your PT instructions they do matter down the line.

WoodsWoman.

Dano:

--- Quote from: WoodsWoman on February 18, 2012, 01:18:01 PM ---Oh its good to hear from you.  I"ve been wondering how it was going with you.   My hubby has had that surgery along with five others on his back.    Did they put a gazillion staples in you too? 

I"ve had back surgery also.   

Heal up fast .  And pay attention to your PT instructions they do matter down the line.

WoodsWoman.

--- End quote ---

Thank you!  I don't think they put staples, it looks more like a few stitches and a bunch of superglue maybe?  I hope your husband has a good and full recovery.  I'm having a problem with my gut working again and hiccups that are INTENSE!!

Thanks again for your kindness!!

Red:
glad you made it out ok!! hopefully it will be worth it all after you heal up man!

Gurthy:
Glad you're back and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version