Author Topic: Enzo Trapper O1  (Read 287 times)

Offline Tunnelvision

• Mill File+
  • Kracaneuner
Enzo Trapper O1
« on: September 21, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »
I've had this knife for a good while purchased it as a blank and put an really nice matched cocobolo handle on it. Well, long story short, while finally finishing up the handle I messed it up so I had to start all over. Behold! Black and Blue carbon fiber with carbon pins and stainless lanyard tube. I'm a big fan of the look oncarbon handled knives so I am pretty thrilled how this turned out. The pics dont really do it justice the fibers almost appear to move and just glisten in the sun. I sent it up to Crashdive123 to put a new edge on it and full polish and he did an awesome job, however, I screwed that up too so now just the scandi edge is polished.

Offline Sarge

• Water Stone
Re: Enzo Trapper O1
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 11:35:08 AM »
I love Trappers! Good handy, useful size.  Nice work on yours.
"The man with the knapsack is never lost." Horace Kephart

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 01:09:28 PM »
That is a knife that has been on my list for some time.  Yours looks very good with that handle. 
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline Moe M.

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:03:59 PM »

IMHO the Enzo Trapper is one of the most under rated outdoor knives on the market,  I've had mine for several years now and it's never let me down,  mine is made of 01 Tool steel, and has Ivory Micarta scales,  it truly performs way above it's price point.
In youth we learn,   with age we understand.

Offline Mannlicher

• Water Stone
  • A Florida Cracker, and an original Kracaneuner
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 07:28:45 AM »
Enzo products are very well made, and hold up well under hard use.