Author Topic: starting TBT line  (Read 981 times)

Offline hayshaker

• Whetstone +
starting TBT line
« on: January 27, 2017, 06:48:45 AM »
i'm working on a small line of tom brown inspired trackers all will be differnt in some way.
reason being i want to see them with different handles.so far i have 2 in the works.
one has handles the other i just cut&cooked the blank yesterday. most won't have the teeth
cause i find they reall don't serve much porpose other than look cool. fuction over form i guess.

thingf is on the sheath end these TBT knives require a special sheath do there unconventional shape.

Offline Moe M.

• Diamond Stone
Re: starting TBT line
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 11:51:16 AM »
i'm working on a small line of tom brown inspired trackers all will be differnt in some way.
reason being i want to see them with different handles.so far i have 2 in the works.
one has handles the other i just cut&cooked the blank yesterday. most won't have the teeth
cause i find they reall don't serve much porpose other than look cool. fuction over form i guess.

thingf is on the sheath end these TBT knives require a special sheath do there unconventional shape.

How about posting a couple of pictures of what you have done ?
In youth we learn,   with age we understand.

Offline hayshaker

• Whetstone +
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 01:11:07 PM »
honestly MOE when i can find someoneto help mein this i'll post a mess of photos.
but with dail-up forgetit.

Offline Moe M.

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 01:23:01 PM »
honestly MOE when i can find someoneto help mein this i'll post a mess of photos.
but with dail-up forgetit.

LOL, good luck with that,  I'm not computer savvy and haven't figured it out yet myself,  I've had offer of help but no one has followed through yet.
In youth we learn,   with age we understand.

Offline MrFixIt

• Whetstone +
  • Old Jarhead
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 01:34:14 PM »
I got the pic you sent me, but photobucket is not cooperating.
"I may be goin' to hell in a bucket baby, but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride!"