Author Topic: (MLL KNIVES) - Different Kephart - Textured Antiqued Finish.(SOLD)  (Read 2283 times)

Offline MLL Knives

• Whetstone +
    • MLL Knives
Different K - built for heavy duty bush crafting.

Specs:

STYLE: Different Kephart Convex to Zero Edge.
STEEL: O1 High Carbon.
BLADE FINISH: Textured Antiqued Finish.
HANDLE: Red Micarta Jute, White Liners.
HARDWARE: Bolts.
SHEATH: Optional "S1" Multipurpose Leather Sheath or a Standard Bushcraft Leather Sheath.

OVERALL LENGTH: 9.37" (235mm)
BLADE LENGTH: 4.92" (125mm)
THICKNESS: 3/16" (5mm)

Price: knife + Multipurpose S1 leather sheath - US$237.00 - shipped

Price: knife + Standard bushcraft leather sheath - US$200.00 shipped

NOTE: this is custom knives not mass production, ALL THE SPECS CAN BE CUSTOM, CONTACT ME FOR MORE OPTIONS.

Order, leave a message here or send email to: mllknivespt@mllknivespt.com

Optional "S1" Leather sheath, black or brown leather.

Optional standard bushcraft sheath, black or brown leather.

Have a nice day.
Mario Leao
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:44:59 AM by MLL Knives »
You can learn about my work here: http://www.facebook.com/MLLKnives or www.mllknivespt.com

Offline MnSportsman

• Diamond Stone
  • Just call me, JB, it is easier to type. ;)
Re: (MLL KNIVES) - Different Kephart - Textured Antiqued Finish.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:06:44 PM »
  Very nice! & reminds me of 2 others of your knives!  LOL
 ;D

The finish is different, and very eye catching! I prefer the simpler style, for me anyway...
 :thumbsup:
You make some fine knives, Mario, & I hope that others find this style of knife as useful as my oldest son & I have found ours. It is a great shape/style, & works to do almost anything one could ask to do for woodworking in the woods, to cleaning fish & game. Sturdy and strong, and should last for a lifetime. Can't go wrong with that, eh?
 :)

Thanks for sharing your newest design! Wish I needed another knife. But, the last one is made too well to get another right now. But I am thinking... LOL
 ;)

Maybe another one, in the future...
 :D

I love being out in the woods!   I like this quote from Mors Kochanski - "The more you know, the less you carry". I believe in the same creed, & think  "Knowledge & honed skills" are the best things to carry with ya when you're out in the wilds. They're the ultimate "ultralight" gear! ;)

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 06:24:43 PM »
That is a good one Mario.  I really like the blade shape and size. 
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline MLL Knives

• Whetstone +
    • MLL Knives
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2014, 01:10:58 PM »
  Very nice! & reminds me of 2 others of your knives!  LOL
 ;D

The finish is different, and very eye catching! I prefer the simpler style, for me anyway...
 :thumbsup:
You make some fine knives, Mario, & I hope that others find this style of knife as useful as my oldest son & I have found ours. It is a great shape/style, & works to do almost anything one could ask to do for woodworking in the woods, to cleaning fish & game. Sturdy and strong, and should last for a lifetime. Can't go wrong with that, eh?
 :)

Thanks for sharing your newest design! Wish I needed another knife. But, the last one is made too well to get another right now. But I am thinking... LOL
 ;)

Maybe another one, in the future...
 :D

Thank you for your nice comment, for me it is a pleasure make nice and truly usable tools, thanks.

That is a good one Mario.  I really like the blade shape and size.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.
You can learn about my work here: http://www.facebook.com/MLLKnives or www.mllknivespt.com

Offline MLL Knives

• Whetstone +
    • MLL Knives
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 11:44:40 AM »
Knife sold thank you.