Author Topic: Spoon rest  (Read 1880 times)

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
Spoon rest
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:01:16 PM »
This  has been an idea in my head for a  while now and Wilderbeast had sorta  pushed me to wanna make  one  finally. the  chunk of birch I had wasn't really  good  for much was the split of a branch  so  this  kinda  fits the job perfectly. Will have some lovely grain  when done to. Also  worked on a small eating spoon for him as well

?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline Wilderbeast

• Vendor
  • Water Stone
  • Member #007
    • Military Spec Surplus
Re: Spoon rest
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:05:27 PM »
Where is that stupid thank you button when I really want it.

Thanks man, it's definitely something to add to your repertoire
Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? One should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, it is much safer to be feared than loved.

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 02:07:04 PM »
Where is that stupid thank you button when I really want it.

Thanks man, it's definitely something to add to your repertoire

Glad ya like it Bud  yeah  once I  get the design  more refined it  will be  a part of  what I do up :)
?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline Wounded Thumb

• Whetstone +
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »
I've been thinking about these lately too, every day when I'm cooking. I'm always looking for a place to set my spoon.
Take it easy,
Red