Author Topic: Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit  (Read 963 times)

Offline Quenchcrack

• Water Stone
Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit
« on: May 01, 2015, 04:50:21 PM »
Picked up a Swiss Tool multitool as a reward for using a certain bank card.  My points were about to expire and this is the only thing that appealed to me.  You can see it here: http://www.victorinox.com/us/product/Swiss-Army-Knives/Category/Do-It-Yourself/SwissTool-Spirit-with-Leather-Pouch/53800
It is a bit over 5 oz and beautifully made like all SAK's. Normally, you get at least  one tool that you never use (like a hook or a corkscrew) but this unit has a nice collection of useful tools. You can read the particulars on the website.  Mine came with a nice leather sheath.   I like it and will carry it in one of my field bags.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 05:50:14 PM by MaxEntropy »
I guess he'd rather be in Colorado.
-John Denver

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
Re: Victorinox Swiss Tol Spirit
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 05:23:06 PM »
Pretty neat tool and FREE besides......can't beat FREE! :banana:      My credit card company never offers me anything like that. >:(.    Maybe they think they'd be better off without me.  :shrug:
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrae.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX

Offline Quenchcrack

• Water Stone
Re: Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 05:55:35 PM »
The card was issued by our bank where we have our checking,savings and, at one time, our mortgage (PAID!). The points accumulated over about 6 years. I never knew we had them until they sent an email telling me to use'm or lose'm.  My wife got the big pay off with a set of 21 Calphalon kitchen knives.  All forged German SS.  Nice set and worth about 3 times my multitool. To make up for the disparity, I get to keep them sharp. :P
I guess he'd rather be in Colorado.
-John Denver

Offline Howling Dingo

• Whetstone +
Re: Victorinox Swiss Tool Spirit
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 06:16:44 PM »
Good score....