Author Topic: 64!!!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline pete28

• Water Stone
64!!!
« on: November 10, 2015, 04:23:06 PM »
That is the magic number of pictures on the game cam at the house! 62 of those shots were deer and 2 random black shots. A small 4 point and a spike have been coming through like clockwork. I'm hoping that the 4 point will make it through to next year to get some more mass and points. I'm actually looking more forward to the very large does that are coming through. There is a couple of nice mature older does coming by that need to be culled out. If all goes well I'm hoping to have some venison in the freezer by the end of next week! As if things couldn't get better turkeys have been on the roost about 40 yards from the stand every morning. Hopefully spring turkey season will bring a nice gobbler!
The more you look with your eyes the less you will truly see.

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
Re: 64!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 05:08:55 PM »
Fun isn't it?  Mine read 82 yesterday but I am going to let it set for a couple more days.  (The truth is its too windy to walk across the pasture to the creek and come in behind the tree its on).  Our rifle season starts this Saturday so I want to see who was there Thursday night and Friday morning. 

Last card I pulled had a couple smaller bucks, a lot of does and fawns, a fox, a raccoon, and what I think was a bird of prey but it went by so fast its a blur.

Good luck.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline pete28

• Water Stone
Re: 64!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 06:47:41 PM »
Thanks Stan! I hope to be in the stand Saturday.
The more you look with your eyes the less you will truly see.