Author Topic: 5 months work  (Read 1954 times)

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
5 months work
« on: April 21, 2012, 03:23:57 PM »
These are all that I am  working on all in various stages  most spoons are close to being done got a lot of sanding on them before oil time  lot of them  had to wait a while cause of being green wood but here is everything laid out and yes the  very large piece on the right hand side is going to be a decorative spoon one my mom requested

Close  up of my tools  less the axes

?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline Kep

• Friction Fire Fellowship
  • Whetstone +
    • Kepis Bushcraft
Re: 5 months work
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 04:05:33 PM »
superb stuff mate :)

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 04:08:54 PM »
Thanks Mate
?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline WoodsWoman

• Diamond Stone
  • Minnesota
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
Good job , Easy!    Are they all spoken for?   I'm anxious to see the one your doing for your mom, it looks like it will feed Paul Bunyan nicely... :)

WW.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good.

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 04:39:53 PM »
Good job , Easy!    Are they all spoken for?   I'm anxious to see the one your doing for your mom, it looks like it will feed Paul Bunyan nicely... :)

WW.

Yep  all either traded  or sold. Thanks 

Offline WoodsWoman

• Diamond Stone
  • Minnesota
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:42:37 PM »
I had to come back in here and look again.     Did you notice all that salad laying around back there?  Dandilion greens everywhere.... :)    Grab the Ranch Dressing.......

WW.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good.

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
I had to come back in here and look again.     Did you notice all that salad laying around back there?  Dandilion greens everywhere.... :)    Grab the Ranch Dressing.......

WW.

Not from that backyard we got a dog  so lets say yeah but  I'll pass on the salad there LOL