Forum Administration > Administrator Announcements

Vendor Forum Cleanup

(1/2) > >>

PetrifiedWood:
A couple of weeks ago I posted a notice to vendors that I would be archiving any inactive vendor forums after the first of the year. Any vendor forum that has had no activity in 2015 has been moved to an archive. All of the posts can be readily restored if they choose to, and member post counts will not be affected.

I have also renamed the vendor forums "Vendor Forums" since our mythology theme (while fun and appropriate for the forum in it's infancy) isn't really descriptive of the content in that section.

Any vendors who wish to renew their subscriptions may contact me via PM. I am working on a system to integrate vendor subscriptions with the supporter subscription system but I am having a bit of difficulty with implementation. I will get it figured out.

Thanks for your time! :)

crashdive123:
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Orbean:
I would like to see some more vendors, not tons like some other forums but I am interested in purchasing from fellow members instead of amazon or eBay.

MnSportsman:

--- Quote from: Orbean on January 29, 2016, 07:56:16 AM ---I would like to see some more vendors, not tons like some other forums but I am interested in purchasing from fellow members instead of amazon or eBay.

--- End quote ---

Ditto :thumbsup:

PetrifiedWood:

--- Quote from: Orbean on January 29, 2016, 07:56:16 AM ---I would like to see some more vendors, not tons like some other forums but I am interested in purchasing from fellow members instead of amazon or eBay.

--- End quote ---

What specific products are you looking for?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version