Author Topic: Leatherman Tread  (Read 384 times)

Offline Mannlicher

• Water Stone
  • A Florida Cracker, and an original Kracaneuner
Leatherman Tread
« on: May 12, 2018, 06:48:45 AM »
not really a knife,  but where else do I put this?    My wife picked this up for me the other day.  Leatherman Tread.  It's a heavy bracelet,  with tools on each link.  Not great big tools, but they seem capable enough.   Pretty easy to use, and surprisingly effective.  TSA approved too.   lol

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
Re: Leatherman Tread
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 06:53:02 AM »
Pretty cool. Next you'll be going to steampunk festivals.  LOL.  No really, I can't wait to see it in person.  My Gerber and Micro are always in my EDC bag.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline Mannlicher

• Water Stone
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 08:20:23 AM »
steampunk!   I am reading a great steampunk novel as we speak.  "Iron Assassin", by Ed. Greenwood.  :)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 08:24:36 AM »
http://www.steampunk.com/what-is-Steampunk/

Nobody is going to get it.  LOL.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 08:35:54 AM »
I see a few of those at the Sturgis Rally on the wrists of people who might be bikers or bankers. 
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 01:41:32 PM »
I see a few of those at the Sturgis Rally on the wrists of people who might be bikers or bankers.

I just priced them.  I think your buddies at Sturgis were bankers in biker clothes.
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline Mannlicher

• Water Stone
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2018, 02:50:23 PM »
Elvie  picked this one up for $50 bucks.  NIB.

Oh, and if you slip it off, and put your hand through the bracelet, it makes a dandy set of 'brass knuckles'.    :)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 03:35:08 PM »
50 BUCKS!  I'm a terrible shopper.
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2018, 04:10:08 PM »
SONS OF ARTHRITIS jewelry.........er, sorry, I meant ANARCHY. >:D
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrae.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX