Author Topic: Ozark Trail Multi Tool Knife  (Read 643 times)

Offline crashdive123

• Vendor
  • Water Stone
Ozark Trail Multi Tool Knife
« on: May 19, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »
I have been rather impressed with the line of gear that Ozark Trail has been putting out lately.  Their tents (many different offerings seem like they are of decent quality.  I recently purchased a portable hammock stand and love it.  Well, I was in WM the other day and saw Ozark Trail's version of the SAK.  So far I have been very pleased with it, and the $3.89 price tag makes it only better.

Offline Orbean

• Water Stone
Re: Ozark Trail Multi Tool Knife
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 07:06:05 PM »
I picked up an Ozark trail flashlight last year. It works well, has sustained some abuse and held up. Not everything that is inexpensive it cheap
Nice matters

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 08:50:39 PM »
That'd be a pretty sweet deal for a young kid just getting ready for his first real Scout-type knife, too! :thumbsup:
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrae.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX

Offline lgm

• Supporting Member
  • Water Stone
  • Bacon eater.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »
Or her first scout knife. 8)
What a great day to be outside.

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 09:44:24 PM »
Good knife to keep in the four wheeler.  Anything with an awl is okay in my book.

I have a few of those Ozark Trail thermal cups they sell for $7.97 or so.  They work pretty darn well.
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 01:43:54 PM »
Can't beat the price.  I have a O.T. tent, I think you saw it at Kicco, 29.95.  Hard to beat.  Have to be careful of the zippers and the corners.  That free range hammock hanger you have is pretty cool.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline Yellowyak

• Water Stone
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 04:50:45 PM »
Looks like a nice setup. I just got in a new Victorinox Huntsman II as a replacement for one that was stolen out of my car recently. Very similar.