Author Topic: Air Travel Questions.  (Read 234 times)

Online madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
Air Travel Questions.
« on: September 27, 2018, 12:01:06 PM »
It's been a looong time since I got on a plane  (I think I jumped out of the last couple at 12,500 ft.  lol).  So I might travel in the near future.  The biggest problem is already solved.  The state I'm going to hasn't reciprocity with FL.  So no gun. 

1.  If my carry on is a squishy bag that meets dimension requirements are they going to be sticklers about a      little "help" fitting it into the measuring box?

2.   Anybody had problems taking a few mini bottles of booze carry on?

3.    I always liked to sit in the back by the door for legroom.  Has that changed any?

4.    Dumb question showing how long it's been since I've flown.  Can I use my cell phone?

Thanks guys.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson

Offline crashdive123

• Vendor
  • Water Stone
Re: Air Travel Questions.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 03:33:04 PM »
I am flying in a couple of weeks (been quite a while since I have).  If the carry on fits (look up the dimensions for your airline) you are good.  Booze is probably not allowed, but again - check with your carrier.  I got my tickets on-line and selected an exit row (for the extra leg room) and a prompt came up about the extra leg room and said the tickets would be $50 more.  The heck with that.

Online madmax

• Diamond Stone
  • The Phoenix
Re: Air Travel Questions.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 03:39:22 PM »
Thanks.  The focus has changed a little to ski season.  I know where the snow falls first.  Maybe I can get through the gauntlet at the airport.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving pretty with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thouroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Wow! What a ride!" 
Hunter S, Thompson