Author Topic: Spoon for moms day  (Read 1289 times)

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
Spoon for moms day
« on: May 11, 2012, 08:42:58 PM »
Well started it this afternoon and decided to finish it off tonight gave it the first coat of oil

From early today got I think maybe hours worth of carving tops. not even an hour half hour more like it took almost half hour or so to sand it up

?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline WoodsWoman

• Diamond Stone
  • Minnesota
Re: Spoon for moms day
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 09:06:32 PM »
Nice spoon, Easy.   Now here's whatcha do...     Print off your favorite cookie recipe and tie it to the spoon with a pretty ribbon....    Two- fold gift here..  she gets the spoon... to stir up a batch of cookies for ya.  :)

Happy Mom's day to your mom.

WW.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good.

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
Nice spoon, Easy.   Now here's whatcha do...     Print off your favorite cookie recipe and tie it to the spoon with a pretty ribbon....    Two- fold gift here..  she gets the spoon... to stir up a batch of cookies for ya.  :)

Happy Mom's day to your mom.

WW.

LMAO she already  knows my  favorite cookies either peanut butter or oatmeal raisin LOL not a bad idea to mention to her LOL
?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline Bibbs

• Mill File+
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:09:06 AM »
ohhhh, I wish I had read this before mum's day, and gave her a spoon with a recipe, then maby I would have gotten some COOKIES
Akoyeh