Outings > Overnight and Camping

Through The Winds

(1/3) > >>

woodsrunner:
Backpacking through the Wind River Range along the Continental Divide trail with my friend David.
Part one of Our section hike...94 miles in four days and three hours...averaged 21 miles a day, not bad for a couple old dudes...Super Dave only has about 400 miles left to complete the entire CDT...next to him i'm a rank amateur at this stuff!!! :(...thanks for looking...woods

wsdstan:
Well watching these was a pleasant diversion from working out in the cold.  I have been to parts of the Wind River range but not a lot of it and not for many years.  Did you go North of Pinedale and come out near Dubois?

wolfy:
That's some beautiful country right there.......AND some pretty fancy videography to boot! :thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch for lettin' me ride piggyback......abou t the only way I'd ever see it, anymore. :-\

woodsrunner:

--- Quote from: wsdstan on November 27, 2018, 06:53:47 PM ---Well watching these was a pleasant diversion from working out in the cold.  I have been to parts of the Wind River range but not a lot of it and not for many years.  Did you go North of Pinedale and come out near Dubois?

--- End quote ---
Thats it exactly Stan! :thumbsup:...thanks for watching amigo!...Dave

woodsrunner:

--- Quote from: wolfy on November 27, 2018, 07:04:31 PM ---That's some beautiful country right there.......AND some pretty fancy videography to boot! :thumbsup:

Thanks a bunch for lettin' me ride piggyback......abou t the only way I'd ever see it, anymore. :-\

--- End quote ---
Thanks for saying so Craig!....this trip plumb pushed my limits for sure, but i'm hoping to finish the last hundred mile stretch with David to the canadian border in July or August...we'll see :shrug:...dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version