Author Topic: a pm would be nice  (Read 165 times)

Offline hayshaker

• Whetstone +
a pm would be nice
« on: August 27, 2019, 05:36:55 AM »
I know I hav;nt been around in a while. life is complicated these days.
it would be the cats meow to get a PM from someone.
on a side note I would encourage all to visit on youtube
iceage farmer and adapt2030.
yast years weather well it will be worse this coming winter.
the luxury of hiding from the truth.

get out the furs and blankets folks
and put by all you can.
that is if you truly love your family as you say on this fourm.

watch the youtube sites and judge four yourselves.

Offline wsdstan

• Supporting Member
  • Diamond Stone
Re: a pm would be nice
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 08:54:03 AM »
Post more on the forum Mike.  Photos of your place and stuff like that.  Knives if you are making any at present.  It will take your mind off of the complicated part of life, at least for a little bit.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns  something he can learn in no other way. 
(Mark Twain)

Offline xj35s

• Water Stone
  • If I go missing, carladerby at gmail for info.
Re: a pm would be nice
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 01:47:17 PM »
Can't dwell on the negative. Gotta perpare the best you can. You know I'm not on here much as I used to be. Been caught up on Hammock Forums. You can shoot a pm our way as well if you need to talk something out, or get ideas/opinions. I'd be glad to talk.
We had wood left over from last year about 3 face cord. I still have a couple face cord of slab wood not cut but it's very full of ants and centepedes. I think it'll be cut up and sold at the road side as camp fire bundles? Prices are up and we are going to get seasoned this year which is more, but lasts longer. Every year we say we are going to stock up wood all summer. Then September rolls around and OH NO! WE NEED WOOD!!! Grrrr.

We put away some patriot pantry dehydrated foods. I get the fee with shipping offer on the 72 hour kit whenever it comes up.We also stocked up on dehydrated vegatables and soup mixes from a mennonite store. Really good prices and delicious stuff.
pessimist complain about the wind. optimist expect the wind to change. realist adjusts the sails.