Author Topic: Opi sheath version 2.0  (Read 2162 times)

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
Opi sheath version 2.0
« on: February 20, 2012, 09:08:12 PM »
Well  did  another one again out of scrap denim but changed the design just a  touch different. will do  up  a belt hanger tomorrow. new one on the right. Now wanting to get me some leather LOL

?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline WoodsWoman

• Diamond Stone
  • Minnesota
Re: Opi sheath version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 09:50:27 PM »
I'm worried that your jeans are going to start looking like knickers....  :P 

Good on you for practicing your stitching.    Have you tried what is called the 'blanket stitch' ?   That would look cool on these sheaths too.

Marsh.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good.

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 09:51:27 PM »
I'm worried that your jeans are going to start looking like knickers....  :P 

Good on you for practicing your stitching.    Have you tried what is called the 'blanket stitch' ?   That would look cool on these sheaths too.

Marsh.

Now you  talkin  Greek to me  LMAO  I honestly don't know one stitch from another  :D
?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline WoodsWoman

• Diamond Stone
  • Minnesota
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 09:55:37 PM »
I went to find you a tutorial and they are all on youtube.   Type in Blanket Stitch there and your fast puter should find you one.   :) 

WW.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good.

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 09:57:14 PM »
Will do  LOL :D