Vendor Forums > Turning Outdoors Knife and Tool

The Bush Baby Prototype

(1/8) > >>

Wilderbeast:
I received my bush baby prototype from petrifiedwood a couple of months ago and did a brief review "elsewhere".

When I have a few minutes I'll try to re-create the text from memory, but the short version is that this is a handy dandy little blade that has done everything I have asked it to do.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so here's a few

The Bush Baby is currently out for testing but since a few more have "hit the streets" since the prototype, those who have them are invited to chime in with their impressions.

rogumpogum:
It does look like a fun little knife. :)

Wilderbeast:
It's a very fun little knife.  It does everything I ask it to do with the only limitation so far being its size.  I don't believe I can batton through a mature redwood, otherwise its a can do cutting tool.

PetrifiedWood:
Looking forward to seeing what Creek spears with it. :D

Wilderbeast:

--- Quote from: PetrifiedWood on February 25, 2012, 08:15:41 PM ---Looking forward to seeing what Creek spears with it. :D

--- End quote ---

Oh he told you  :P. 

It may constitute knife abuse but I'll take the heat for it since I green lighted the experiment. 

I'm thinking its going to be a pretty effective projectile and if the worst happens, I'll order another one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version