Author Topic: New section, and a note about old topics...  (Read 1568 times)

Offline PetrifiedWood

• Friction Fire Fellowship
  • Administrator
  • Belt Grinder
New section, and a note about old topics...
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
I just added a food and cooking section. ;)

If you have any existing threads that have to do with food and/or cooking, pm me with the link to the thread and I will be happy to move it to the new section where it will be easier for people to find.

This goes for any existing thread topics that were started before we made a more specific board that they might be a good ft for.

For example if we one day grow so big as to have a section just for discussing fly tying, I'll be happy to move any preexisting fly tying threads to the new section (but we are a long ways off from there as of yet).

The reason for adding new sections is to make our forum more organized and more readily searchable. But we also want to keep it streamlined so that you don't get too much topic crossover.

Offline WoodsWoman

• Diamond Stone
  • Minnesota
Re: New section, and a note about old topics...
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 10:54:26 PM »
Thank you PW.

Will you be considering another section for things like Archery/slingshots/trapping eventually?

WW.
On particularly rough days when I'm sure I can't possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100% and that's pretty good.

Offline PetrifiedWood

• Administrator
  • Belt Grinder
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 10:55:56 PM »
Thank you PW.

Will you be considering another section for things like Archery/slingshots/trapping eventually?

WW.

If there's enough demand for it, sure.

Though I might be inclined to expand the existing firearms section to include archery, hunting and trapping, etc. in order to keep things streamlined. ;)

Offline PetrifiedWood

• Administrator
  • Belt Grinder
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:38:00 PM »
Just wanted to say I'm impressed with how you guys took the new food section and ran with it. It's a popular section so thanks for suggesting it!

Offline rogumpogum

• Water Stone
  • I like pickles.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »
Well, we all gotta eat. ;)
"My common sense is tingling..."