Author Topic: Bushcraft  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Great White Hunter

• Mill File
Bushcraft
« on: February 05, 2012, 03:56:52 PM »
Is this where we talk about survival and bushcraft?  I didnt see a section for it

Offline Dano

• Diamond Stone
Re: Bushcraft
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:21:52 PM »
Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Red

• Maker of Sub-Par Knives
  • Global Moderator
  • Water Stone
  • Scorched Earther
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 07:09:20 PM »
do it here for now. once we get some more people we will get a dedicated section for it. i dont want to clutter up the forum with a bunch of boards right off the bat. we will add things as they are needed :)
"Big drama next few hours.. But whatever happens, no matter what they tell you.. Don't let 'em take them chains off me.."

Offline Zeus

• Administrator
  • Whetstone +
  • Forging Knives on Olympus
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
do it here for now. once we get some more people we will get a dedicated section for it. i dont want to clutter up the forum with a bunch of boards right off the bat. we will add things as they are needed :)

Yep. General discussion is the place. Once we start to grow and there are a lot of threads we can split them off into more sections. And, if you have a thread posted here that you would like moved to a new section just ask and we'll be happy to move it for you. ;)

Offline Zeus

• Administrator
  • Whetstone +
  • Forging Knives on Olympus
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 10:55:02 PM »
After some thought I think we can add a third subforum under the general section for bushcraft and skills. This way it can be a distinct section of the forum, and as we grow, we can expand as the need arises.

http://bladesandbushcraft.com/index.php/board,34.0.html