Author Topic: USGI Buttpacks?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline MnSportsman

• Diamond Stone
  • Just call me, JB, it is easier to type. ;)
USGI Buttpacks?
« on: June 18, 2013, 06:23:03 PM »
Any for sale?

Might be interested in more than one, if I can talk my sons into buying me one for a belated Fathers day gift...Then talk them into ones for themselves also. Maybe some for the gals in the family too. LOL

Possibilities...
:)
I love being out in the woods!   I like this quote from Mors Kochanski - "The more you know, the less you carry". I believe in the same creed, & think  "Knowledge & honed skills" are the best things to carry with ya when you're out in the wilds. They're the ultimate "ultralight" gear! ;)

Offline Wilderbeast

• Water Stone
  • Member #007
    • Military Spec Surplus
Re: USGI Buttpacks?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 05:46:15 AM »
Let me see what I can come up with.

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? One should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, it is much safer to be feared than loved.

Offline Rowjr

• Whetstone +
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 05:57:27 AM »
yes sir I would be interested as well also I sent you a message asking more about the suspenders H type as well as the one called the load for a summer set up can you help or maybe do a video on what you can set up....

Offline MnSportsman

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 12:23:22 AM »
You have Paypal. If these may still be available.
 ;)

If not, I'll just try to buy something else.
 :D
I love being out in the woods!   I like this quote from Mors Kochanski - "The more you know, the less you carry". I believe in the same creed, & think  "Knowledge & honed skills" are the best things to carry with ya when you're out in the wilds. They're the ultimate "ultralight" gear! ;)

Offline Wilderbeast

• Water Stone
  • Member #007
    • Military Spec Surplus
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 03:52:57 AM »
You have Paypal. If these may still be available.
 ;)

If not, I'll just try to buy something else.

PM sent, I still have some available.
Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? One should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, it is much safer to be feared than loved.

Offline MnSportsman

• Diamond Stone
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
Package received! Fast shipping, courteous service & quality merchandise! Once again, you have recommendation for your business, Wilderbeast!

A :thumbsup: from me, once again!

It is a pleasure doing business with you, & I look forward to the next time!