Author Topic: Birch teaspoon  (Read 1704 times)

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
Birch teaspoon
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:29:28 PM »
Did a quickie spoon from the mess of birch I got  little more sanding to  do but got maybe an hour at the  most into this one roughly the size of a small teaspoon

?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
Re: Birch teaspoon
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 11:15:22 AM »
This one is purely decorative so didn't really care what kinda oil threw a bit of 3n1 on it yep all I have right at the moment  haven't had the time to get to the store.

?I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.?~Frank Sinatra~

Offline GrowlingBear

• Whetstone +
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 11:17:47 AM »
Mmmmmm..... 3-in-1 oil.....  Haha.  That should spice up some tea a bit.  You must have Popeye forearms by now with all the carving you've been doing lately.  Keep up the good work buddy.
Is there such a thing as too many knives?

Offline easy_rider75

• Water Stone
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »
Mmmmmm..... 3-in-1 oil.....  Haha.  That should spice up some tea a bit.  You must have Popeye forearms by now with all the carving you've been doing lately.  Keep up the good work buddy.

LMAO  hey gotta throw in a little extra flavor no? :p