Author Topic: Video Report on several items.  (Read 760 times)

Offline FlaMike

• Whetstone +
Video Report on several items.
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:21:36 PM »
Yes, I went and did it again. I know I should be ashamed of myself. But I can quit anytime I want too! Besides, I washed my hands when I was finished.

I decided to make another video, this one being sort of a report on how the gear I took on my Everglades trip worked out. Some of it was DIY stuff, some was store-bought. As  usual, I rambled on too long and decided that 10 minutes was probably longer than anyone should have to listen to me, (or look at me, for that matter. . . ) So I cut it into two parts.

This isn't an "in depth" report on any single item, just some comments I wanted to make on several things.

It's YouTube again, and here they are:

Part One:

And Part Two:

Some of the gear I've talked about here, some I don't think I did. You might find at least parts of it interesting.

Mike S.
Spring Hill, FL
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 10:54:25 AM by FlaMike »
There is no such thing as One True Way.

Offline wolfy

• Supporting Member
  • Belt Grinder
  • "You want a toe? I can get you a toe." -Sobchak
Re: Video Report on several items.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 06:33:04 PM »
Thanks for the videos, Mike.....I really enjoyed them both! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:   As I was sitting here at the island in the kitchen watching them, Heather said, "He sounds like some of the guys you hang out with."  Come to think about it.....she's right 8)
The only chance you got at a education is listenin' to me talk!
Augustus McCrae.....Texas Ranger      Lonesome Dove, TX

Offline FlaMike

• Whetstone +
Re: Video Report on several items.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 10:57:14 AM »
Glad you liked them. I did notice that the resolution was pretty bad compared to the other ones I posted, so I fixed them as best I could and re-uploaded them. They are a little better now. I also edited the post above so the links still work.

And tell Heather I said, "Hello!"

Mike S.
Spring Hill, FL
There is no such thing as One True Way.