Vendor Forums > Crashblade Knives

Show Your Crashblades

(1/4) > >>

crashdive123:
If you've got em, show em.  Feel free to review their performance - good - bad or ugly.  I'm always looking to make them better, so your feedback is appreciated.

zammer:
Allow me......

Twas a cold wintry day at work, by the time lunch rolled around I was chilled to the bone. A nice bowl of soup would help warm me up, usually
I would bring something homemade in, but I've been battling a cold lately and just grabbed a can from the grocery store. As luck would have it I remembered to bring a can opener into work so I was all set, or so I thought  :( as soon as I took one crank on the can opener it just barely bit into the lid and basically broke in my hand....*&*^%  >:( to say I was a little pissed is an understatement, but then out of the blue I figured I'd put my Crasblade Utility blade to the test, that blade sliced that lid off like it was made of tinfoil, and speaking of paper, when I was done I checked to see if the blade would still slice paper easily and it cut thru as it it had never eaten metal.... 8)

wolfy:
That does not surprise me.....I've heard good things about that guy's knives! :thumbsup:

Pea soup with smoked ham?    BTW, how's my French holdin' up? :shrug:

zammer:

--- Quote from: wolfy on February 09, 2015, 05:39:15 PM ---That does not surprise me.....I've heard good things about that guy's knives! :thumbsup:

Pea soup with smoked ham?    BTW, how's my French holdin' up? :shrug:

--- End quote ---

Home run Wolfy  :thumbsup:

lgm:
As of yet I don't have one, but I plain to someday.
something small with a 3" blade I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version