Outings > Overnight and Camping

Ocala National Forest Camp

<< < (3/3)

xj35s:
OMG A GUN!!!! Oh wait, I'm not THAT new yorker. Couple other things I noticed. The two flashlights on the coleman. I looked at that for way too long to figure it out. Why is this Florida and photos of water holes and NO ALLIGATORS? Every puddle has a gator right?

Nice nice nice. Jealous. Going canoeing next weekend. Goin ta fish. Hopefuly catch too....

Yellowyak:

--- Quote from: xj35s on April 04, 2021, 03:25:47 PM ---OMG A GUN!!!! Oh wait, I'm not THAT new yorker. Couple other things I noticed. The two flashlights on the coleman. I looked at that for way too long to figure it out. Why is this Florida and photos of water holes and NO ALLIGATORS? Every puddle has a gator right?

Nice nice nice. Jealous. Going canoeing next weekend. Goin ta fish. Hopefuly catch too....

--- End quote ---

CrashDive gifted me one of of those magnetic LED flashlights. Perfect for the Coleman stove. I should get another one for a gator eyes view. Gators in Florida get a bad rap. There are a few areas where they are definitely concentrated, but not every freshwater pond has a gator population. But always be on the lookout.

madmaxine:
The prairie (Hopkins) definitely has gators.  The sinkhole doesn't .  I still keep an eye out with the dog pack.

OutdoorEnvy:
Good looking trip crash!  Is that marsh area saltwater or fresh?  I like the sandy pine forest Florida has.  I'll be there in about month and look forward to some hikes and bike rides in those areas around the panhandle coast.  Thanks for all the pics!

crashdive123:

--- Quote from: OutdoorEnvy on May 31, 2021, 07:24:43 PM ---Good looking trip crash!  Is that marsh area saltwater or fresh?  I like the sandy pine forest Florida has.  I'll be there in about month and look forward to some hikes and bike rides in those areas around the panhandle coast.  Thanks for all the pics!

--- End quote ---

Fresh water.  Enjoy your time in the Panhandle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version