Knife and Tool Discussion > Custom Knives

Rhino knife

(1/1)

easy_rider75:
This little guy  was made custom for me by a buddy on  another  site some may  know mneedham  and  his daughters  forge the  blades  growlingbear did the  edge on it and the handle was  done by another  member   on another board same one mneedham is on  handles made by aven very  nice work  all around. Neat little blade be a part of my  fire kit  now does wicked  good  feather sticks and  throws  some  good sparks from my ferro rod. But holy crap  hats off to  growlingbear  for the  edge  this  thing is shaving sharp

GrowlingBear:
I'm glad you're happy with it Easy.  I've been a sharpening fool lately.  The Harbor Freight 1x30 sander has held up quite well considering how many knives and axes it's sharpened recently.

easy_rider75:

--- Quote from: GrowlingBear on April 06, 2012, 06:22:16 PM ---I'm glad you're happy with it Easy.  I've been a sharpening fool lately.  The Harbor Freight 1x30 sander has held up quite well considering how many knives and axes it's sharpened recently.

--- End quote ---

Nothin wrong  with that good  skill to have.  Been toying on wanting to get one of those myself though  wanna learn  how to  hand sharpen first need to get a good set of  japan waterstones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version